Have you found yourself searching for the best sheets for people who sweat?
Well then you don’t have to go any further, you’ve come to the right place.
Moisture-wicking bed sheets help people who sweat by absorbing the sweat faster than their body produces. These sheets are the ones that absorb our sweat throughout the night. Absorbing the sweat from your body helps it to remain cool as well relaxed to give you a good night’s sleep. The sheets are made from natural breathable fibers. Looking for silk sheets, read my review about the best silk bed sheets to see what they have to offer.
Reason You Could Use One Of Our Reviewed Best Sheets For People Who Sweat
- Illness/Disease – if you’re battling any sort of disease, getting sleep is the only way that your body can fight. But sometimes the disease itself can make you sweat. To combat that, you need to sleep in a cool environment.
- Perimenopause/Menopause – this affects women 40 and up to the age of 60. Night sweats are very common when women are experiencing this stage of their life. Although the overheating may disrupt a woman’s sleep, it will mostly be the sweating. The bedsheets which we recommend will help to deal with this by whisking the sweat away as soon as your body produces it.
- Hot nights – although most of us love those hot summer days, not so much when they are disturbing our sleep. Even though the sun may go down, it’s not enough to regulate the temperature of the night. Sometimes cooling down with an AC or a fan is not enough, that’s where the sheets will come in handy.
- Our natural body temperature may be high – this is especially true for women who are going through menopause. Currently, my wife is not only going through menopause, but she is also on chemo, which makes her really sweat at night. This hampers our sleep at night, which then goes on to affect our life. Having an even body temperature with cooling bed sheets makes bedtime perfect.
- Hot climate – living in a warm area means you will sweat that much more. Having Cool bedsheets means having a great sleep
- Sharing a bed – as you know, two bodies create that much more heat. Being thermally incompatible with your partner – not a good thing – especially when you’re trying to get a good night’s sleep. The right kind of sheets will keep you both cool.
- Your memory foam could be causing heat – these types of mattresses retain heat. So you’re caught in a catch 22, you need the memory foam for your back or whatever sleeping comfort you get from it, but then you overheat. Cooling sheets help you find a way out of that. They will dissipate the heat.
Now Onto Best Sheets For People Who Sweat
1. Molecule Bed Sheets with Cooling Cotton
- We’ll keep you cool all night
- Wrinkle resistant
- Perfect fit
- Risk-free purchase
These sheets are air engineered, which feature advanced material that is optimized to provide the best recovery-focused sleep.
They are soft, silky durable as well as wrinkle-resistant. The fibers are made of the Eucalyptus tree. Their water-absorbing nature means that they will draw your sweat away from your body faster than cotton alone would.
They help to regulate your body’s natural temperature, which means leaving your skin feeling dry as well as staying cool all night long.
Due to their hydrophilic nature of being able to absorb all your sweat, there is less chance of surface bacteria to grow, which happens in more conventional fabrics.
The fabrics are soft to the touch, which offers long-lasting comfort. The lyocell fabric comes from sustainable wood sources that have been harvested from controlled and certified sources.
Each sheet consists of 48% Lyocell and 52% cotton. Every sheet also has a 300 thread count and four over, one under sateen weave.
They are designed in the USA while being spun woven and someone in Bahrain.
When you order the sheets, make sure that they are fitted to your bed. You’ll notice that they do fit the mattress really well. Due to their deep pockets, they stay in place, unlike the typical sheet, which sometimes ends up having bubbles in them, we are always trying to straighten them out.
The sizing for the sheets is twin, twin XL, full, king, and queen.
These sheets come in four different colors:
- Cloud grey
- Powder blue
- One flat sheet
- One fitted sheet
- Two pillowcases
My Final Opinion
What we really liked about the sheets is that they can be put through the wash as much as needed, yet they will still come out wrinkle-free. They are definitely an investment worth making to get that good night’s sleep that you so desire without having to worry about sweats.
2. Eucalyptus Lyocell Sheet Set
- Soft & Cool
- Breathable fabric
- Zero static
- Excellent for sensitive skin
- Risk-free purchase
These are super cool, as well as being comfortable at a fairly reasonable price. I would say the price isn’t bad at all for the comfort that one would receive at night, where their sleep isn’t affected as much.
The site is that they come in our King, Queen, Twin, Twin XL, Full, and California King. So this means that you will find the perfect one that will work for your bed.
They are made from trees that are sustainably managed on biodiverse farms. The material is soft, breathable, and more cooling. Exactly what we need for our night sweats.
These bedsheets are hypoallergenic. Excellent for those users who suffer from allergies. They are machine washable as well you can tumble dry them on low heat.
The fitted sheets come with extra deep pockets to fit up to 20” thick mattresses securely and comfortably. This means covering your memory foam as well as your regular mattress.
When you purchase this product it is risk-free, you can return the product if it doesn’t work for you. This is great because only when a brand trusts in their product do they offer this type of guaranty.
These sheets come in five different colors:
- Ocean Blue
- One flat sheet
- One fitted sheet
- Two pillowcases
My Final Opinion
One thing that stands out for me is that the fitted sheets all have an elastic running all the way around. And attached to a corner is a non-intrusive tag, which is helpful to identify the lower-left corner to help you fit sheet properly.
3. Hyaline Home Viscose Bamboo Sheets
- Naturally breathable
- Thermal regulating
- Great for summer or winter
These sheets are bamboo-based. Bamboo is a great fabric that is exceptionally soft as well as hypoallergenic. It is breathable yet thermal regulating. Which means it will keep you cool on those sweaty nights. You can even use these in hot summer days.
The bamboo sheets are made from 55% bamboo/45% cotton and have a 300 thread count. They provide excellent durability as well as being luxuriously soft.
They are a unique product that has a slightly textured linen look. These sheets also have a deep pocket to ensure a proper fit around the corners of your mattress. This prevents slippage issues. They are fully elasticized, and this helps to make sure that they stay in place.
You are guaranteed satisfaction with these sheets. The makers of this product trust and believe in their products so much that they will give you a full refund upon return if you find any problems with the product.
Bamboo is an organic plant that requires no fertilizer or pesticides. So you can rest easy knowing that your sheets are pesticide-free. Because of this, you don’t have to worry about any allergy issues.
Even the packaging they come in is eco-friendly.
These sheets come in seven different colors:
- Light grey
- Blush pink
- Dark grey
- Silver grey
- Stark white
- One flat sheet
- One fitted sheet
- Two pillowcases
My Final Opinion
What I really like about these sheets is not only do they keep you cool in the summertime, but they will also help you keep you warm in the wintertime. So it’s almost like you get a two for one.
4. DK Luxe Linens 400 Thread Count 100% Premium Cotton Sheets
- Stay cool all night long
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Deep pockets
- 400 TC count for breathability
- Long-lasting color
DK Luxe Linens 400 thread count 100% premium cotton sheets will have you indulging in luxury and comfort. They are 100% premium cotton yarn with a satin lead. The sheet reprocessed with strict quality control the provision, meaning you’re getting the best of the best.
Due to the way they are processed and the way the fabric is woven, the color of the sheet, as well as the bright, will last a long time. They are ethically prepared with a focus on comfort, softness, hypoallergenic property as well as breeding capability. All these qualities combined will help keep you cool at night.
The sheets have been pockets, meaning that they will want to slip off. You will find yourself climbing into bed to enjoy the smooth, silky feel of satin next to your skin.
The sheets have been tested for harmful substances. They come in three different colors and for different sizes — something for everyone.
The cotton is 100% Long-staple premium cotton, which is handpicked to give the best quality to the sheets.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed; if any time you not happy with the sheet, you can return them within 30 days.
5. SLEEP ZONE Temperature Regulation Bed Sheets
- Temperature regulation
- 16″ deep pockets
- Classic colors to choose from
SLEEP ZONE temperature regulation bed sheets have excellent temperature regulation quality. The fabric that the sheets are made from is treated with an advanced moisture-wicking system, which helps them to drive faster than cotton.
It’s the moisture-wicking system that regulates the temperature. Sometimes when you sleep at night, sweat forms. The sheet will easily remove the sweat from your body, yet the sheets will leave no odor of any sort behind.
The beauty of the sheets is that they will keep you cool in the summer, yet warm you up in the winter. So they are great for all year round use.
They are made of premium microfibre or yarn, which has been double brushed on both sides for maximum comfort and softness. The sheets were designed with Nanotex coolest comfort technology. If this technology that helps them to maintain their temperature regulating properties.
Deep pockets will ensure that your sheet fits snugly around your mattress. By fitting this way, it will prevent them from flipping or sliding. You get four different sheets.
- 1 flat sheet
- 1 fitted sheet new line
- 2 pillow can
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. You can return the sheets within 30 days if you are not happy with them.
What to Look For In Cooling Sheets
When choosing your cooling bed sheets, make sure to pay attention to the three things below.
- Tencel – fiber made from plants and wood. Although they have a silky, their durability compared to cotton is low
- Polyester – non-wrinkle fabric. Stays dry, but has breathability issues
- Bamboo – organic is a plus for fabric made from this plant. Bamboo has a long-lasting life than cotton. Material is durable, as well as breathability.
- Pima cotton – this cotton is grown in the USA. It is high quality, durable, and is easy to clean.
- Egyptian cotton – has a high thread count, which allows for breathable fabric. The only thing which may be the downside is it wrinkles.
- Sateen – this weave has a unique pattern that allows the fabric to breathe. The only downside here is, it may snag and catch on sharp objects.
- Satin – radiant material, but breathability depends on how it was constructed.
- Jersey – loose material and like sateen has a unique constructing pattern. It may be breathable but really will depend on the fibers used to make it.
- Percale – this is a tight weave. Very durable, but may breathe as easily.
For the thread count, if you want a product that will last a long time, then pick one which is higher, but the only issue here it will not be as breathable material.
A tightly woven bed sheet will allow less air to circulate, which can increase heat retention.
The best thread count for cool sheets is between 200 and 400, and this is directly from National Sleep Foundation.
Buying cooling sheets for a good night’s sleep is great, but cooling weighted blankets will also help you stay cool.
How to care for your cooling bed sheets
When washing your bed sheets, make sure to wash them separately from other fabrics. The sheets we recommend are sheets that are bacteria resistant. So you want to make sure that you don’t wash them with other materials where bacteria may be involved.
By washing them separately from other fabrics, you will also prevent zippers or other fasteners from damaging your sheets. Avoid using bleach on your bed linen as it can damage the fabric.
If, for any reason, you need to brighten your fabric up, use a quarter cup of lemon juice. Detergent wise, use mild detergent, also don’t forget to read the label on the bed sheets for their care.
Remove the sheet from the dryer soon as the cycle is over so that you prevent wrinkles. If possible dry bed sheets on a clothesline out in the direct sun.
My wife has a few friends who like to iron their bedsheets before fitting them to their beds. My suggestion is, don’t iron your sheets. This will damage the delicate fabric.
To keep your sheets from getting ruined as well to prevent a weekly wash, make sure you have a nice long shower before getting into bed.
This will prevent you from having to wash your sheets weekly. Although they are bacteria resistant, you still don’t want to get body oils, skin cells, or fluids into them, which attract microscopic mites.
As a matter of fact, the fabrics for the sheets are very fragile. So you want to keep any oil-based products away from your bedsheets.
Let’s say you’ve decided to order two of the bedsheets. Make sure that when you are storing one away that it is in a nice dry place where it won’t collect any unwanted moisture.
Remember, these are moisture-wicking sheets so that they will collect all the moisture that comes their way. You don’t want bacteria-filled moisture sheets.
Before we go any further, if you want, you can try some home remedies by reading our post on how to sleep with hot flashes.
Final Words On Best Sheets For People Who Sweat
Before purchasing, make sure you do have the option to return your cooling sheets if you aren’t fully satisfied with the product you get. Although I’ve already let you know that each of the bed sheets is a risk-free purchase. But check for yourself to make sure that is the case.
If you’re one of those people who are really serious about their sleep at night, then you need to consider purchasing one of the sheets seriously.
Is heartburn or acid reflux keeping you awake, then check out our post on best natural cures for acid reflux.
Remember your room is your haven where you go to rest. Ensure that that rest is complete so you’re ready to deal with the next day. Having a non-restful night can lead to making not such significant decisions.
Sleep is when your body repairs, but if you’re constantly waking up due to night sweats, those repairs get lost in the shuffle of sleep.
Hopefully, I have provided you with enough information to help you make the right decision today to find the best sheets for people who sweat.
Please share below any types of sheets you use to stay cool on hot nights.
The majority of my time is spent making sure my dog is happy by taking him on long walks. Other times we hike trails.
Over the past six years of my wife’s cancer battle, we have had to find different products to help her get a good sleep at night. Believe me, we have gone through many different buys to make sure her sleep is comfortable as can be.
But I also need a good sleep, which makes me a better person to be around. She doesn’t need a resentful sleepless person around, so some of the purchases have also been for me.
So other than walking my dog or helping my wife, the rest of my time is spent finding or discovering good sleeping aids which are not only good for us but from which you may benefit as well.